Canna Magic encourage caution when using any new skin care or beauty products. If you are undergoing any treatments, taking prescriptions medication, recovering from surgery, have sensitive skin, allergies or any other medical conditions, please consult with your Doctor/Health Care Practitioner before using any products listed on our website.
- Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered as medical advice.
- Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care or advise
- Canna Magic is not liable for any individual reaction to any ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient list’s carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use.
- If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a Medical condition.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.